Electrical Testing Somerset
Somerset Electrical Testing & Inspection Specialists
Complete Connectrix Ltd provide all aspects of electrical testing Somerset for both residential and commercial premises. Our electrical contractors are fully qualified, certified and regularly attend training courses to ensure we carry out all tests and inspections to the latest regulations.
To give our customers total peace of mind we are fully insured, hold NICEIC accreditation, Trustmark Govt Standard Endorsement and ECS certification. All customers will be issued with a full workmanship guarantee.
We cover all types of electrical testing and inspections such as PAT Testing, periodic testing, earth bonding testing, emergency light testing, alarm testing (e.g. smoke, fire, etc), general fault finding and repairs, EICR and much more.
If you require electrical testing and inspection in Somerset and would like to request a free quote, then please schedule a call or ring us directly today.
Require Electrical Testing In Somerset? Book A Call Today!
Electrical Testing Services
Electrical Testing & Inspection
This includes testing and inspection of both residential homes and commercial premises. Ensuring that your electrical circuits and wiring is up-to-date and working safely is our top priority. This will help to reduce fire risk/hazards, electrocution or injury. We cover everything from maintenance and repairs, earth bonding testing, periodic tests, emergency light testing and much more.
Electrical Fault Finding & Repairs
We can help find the cause for any type of electrical problem you might be experiencing in your home or commercial premises. This includes but is not limited to flickering lights, fuse box tripping, wiring faults, short and open circuit faults, circuit overload, frequent electrical surges, sags and dips in power, high electricity bills and much more.
We offer PAT Testing packages to ensure your electrical appliances are safe to use. Each PAT Test includes visual inspection of the appliance to check for damage or overheating, inspecting the fuse and connections, ensuring the appliance is properly earthed via testing, labelling to indicate whether the appliance passed or failed, and keep detailed records for historical reference.
We also provide and carry out electrical installation condition reports (EICR) for landlords and commercial clients. More information can be found via the learn more button below.
Why Choose Us For Your Electrical Testing & Inspections?
- Full workmanship guarantees are provided for all electrical testing and inspections undertaken by our team.
- Over 20 years experience in the industry working for residential homeowners and commercial premises.
- NICEIC Approved & ECS to showcase that our electrical inspectors work safely and to high standards.
- Trustmark Endorsed to prove that our electrical contractors operate at Government endorsed quality.
- Electrical Registered Competent Persons
- Utmost care is taken to avoid damage to your property, existing walls, decor, flooring, etc. We always clean and tidy at the end of every job and will do everything we can to limit disruption.
- FAIR & TRANSPARENT PRICING – free quotes and consultation are always given regardless of the type or size of job.
- We are a local and based in Somerset which gives us great access to all areas in South West England.
How Much Does Electrical Testing Cost?
Electrical testing should be on every homeowners or business owners annual to-do list. Our electricians have years of experience carrying out testing and inspections and will be more than happy to help.
When estimating how much electrical testing costs it all depends on the size of property (rooms), number of consumer units and the scope of job (residential vs commercial).
We recommend getting in touch with our team to discuss your requirements and booking in an appointment. From here we can find out more about your property and deliver an accurate quotation.
Make an enquiry to book your electrical test today!
Looking For Electrical Testing In Somerset?
Complete Connectrix Ltd is a highly recommended & certified electrical company providing all aspects of residential and commercial electrical testing Somerset.